PeopleMap top Lists
Thank you so much for your interest in PeopleMap! We are currently not accepting sign ups, but if you would like to be notified when we are open again, please fill out the form below:
Account Type Examples
No doubt, you could be a combination of these types, but what would someone categorize you as when they first saw your account? Or what do you want them to see?
- Agency PR, Events, Design, Packaging, Branding, Influencer, Social Media. Essentially, a group of Professionals who share clients.
- Brand You sell a product. It could be digital (like PeopleMap), but you're getting paid by customers.
- Community Non-profits, magazines, content platforms, moodboard and meme accounts. You might sell products, but it's not as obvious. Most people are coming to your account for the community and mission.
- Influencer You are the face. You could be a musician, actor, model, blogger, mom, chef, founder, educator. Compared to Professionals, people and brands are seeking your perspective and content.
- Professional You offer a service to clients. Graphic Designers, Photographers, Fitness Instructors, Doctors, Hair Stylists. People are coming to your account for your skills.